Human Gene Therapy is the premier, multidisciplinary journal covering all aspects of gene therapy. The Journal publishes in-depth coverage of DNA, RNA, and cell therapies by delivering the latest breakthroughs in research and technologies. Human Gene Therapy provides a central forum for scientific and clinical information, including ethical, legal, regulatory, social, and commercial issues, which enables the advancement and progress of therapeutic procedures leading to improved patient outcomes, and ultimately, to curing diseases.
The Journal is divided into three parts. Human Gene Therapy, the flagship, is published 12 times per year. HGT Methods, a bimonthly journal, focuses on the applications of gene therapy to product testing and development. HGT Clinical Development, a quarterly journal, serves as a venue for publishing data relevant to the regulatory review and commercial development of cell and gene therapy products.
- British Society for Gene and Cell Therapy Annual Conference; Friday 27th April 2018; Regent’s Conference Centre, London, UK; www.bsgct.org
- Clinical Trial of MGMT(P140K) Gene Therapy in the Treatment of Pediatric Patients with Brain Tumors
- Cardiac-Specific Expression of ΔH2-R15 Mini-Dystrophin Normalized All Electrocardiogram Abnormalities and the End-Diastolic Volume in a 23-Month-Old Mouse Model of Duchenne Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Third-Generation Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 Chimeric Antigen Receptor Expression on Human T Cells Improves with Two-Signal Activation
- AAVrh10 Gene Therapy Ameliorates Central and Peripheral Nervous System Disease in Canine Globoid Cell Leukodystrophy (Krabbe Disease)